Free Range Goose
£48.00 – £68.00
NO CHRISTMAS GEESE AVAILABLE IN 2021 see news item for details – https://www.carrfarm.org/2021/10/christmas-geese-important/
Free range Norfolk goose, grain fed and hung for a good flavour.
(all birds sold after Christmas will be frozen)
4.0kg – 4.5kg– £48 – Sorry Sold out
4.5kg – 5.0kg– £55 – Sorry Sold out
5.0kg – 5.5kg– £60 – Sorry Sold out
5.5kg – 6.0kg– £68 – Sorry Sold out
All our Norfolk geese are free range, grain fed and hung for a good flavour. Oven ready birds will be prepared the day of sale and will be packed in a presentation box with separate giblets, fat and fresh herbs. Sale price is based on table bird weight including giblets/fat.
We will do our best to match the weight you require but this may vary slightly dependent upon availability.
All birds sold after Christmas will be frozen
Christmas 2020 Collection/Delivery Options:
- Collection from the farm on 23rd-24th December
- Free local deliveries
- Central and South Norwich area (postcodes NR1, NR2, NR3, NR4, NR5, NR7) on Tuesday 22nd December
- South Norfolk and North Suffolk (postcodes NR14, NR15, NR33, NR31, NR32, NR34, NR35, IP18, IP19, IP20, IP21) on Wednesday 23rd December
- We will let you know in advance approx when your delivery will be made. If you are unable to take delivery we can leave the bird in a safe place with chiller packs.
- Overnight courier is available for orders outside of the local area. All orders being dispatched by overnight courier will be frozen just before being packaged up and sent. All our birds are hung for at least a week for the best flavour, because of this moisture levels are reduced and so there is little expansion during freezing. Overnight courier deliveries will be dispatched by tracked courier service on the afternoon of Tuesday 22nd December 2020 for delivery on Wednesday 23rd December 2020.
If you are just outside our postcode areas, let us know and we will try and accommodate you in our delivery round
4.0kg – 4.5kg (8.8lb/9.9lb) – feeds 4-5 people, 4.5kg – 5.0kg (9.9lb/11lb) – feeds 5-6 people, 5.0kg – 5.5kg (11lb/12.1lb) – feeds 6-7 people, 5.5kg – 6.0kg (12.1lb/13.2lb) – feeds 7-9 people